We, GLOCALZONE, are a platform that allows shoppers to access any desired product from anywhere in the world thanks to travelers through our website https://www.glocalzone.com and our various mobile apps.
This “Terms of Services” (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) shall contain important information about the requirements for the use of the app, qualifications of which are specified below (hereinafter referred to as the “Application” together with the site, web app, content, products and services.), obligations of the parties hereto, various limitations and exceptions, their obligations to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and jurisdiction and resolution of disputes. Regardless of whether you have used the App or have accessed the App with or without an account, by accessing any section of the App or using any section thereof, you accept the Agreement and all the documents included thereto. If you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement under such terms and conditions, please do not access and use the App.
In particular, users should understand how the law works in their respective countries. Some countries have laws restricting Shopper and Traveler from purchasing or shipping certain products or completely banning to do so. Therefore, we would like to remind you that you are required to comply with all, and any laws and regulations of the country shipped from or to.
Regardless of whether you have used or gained access the App with or without an account; you agree by using the App that you will not violate any local, national or international laws, any legal regulations, tariffs or taxes including tax laws and regulations that may be applicable for certain products; and that you will fully comply with the legal regulations of the recipient country regarding relevant export, import and tax laws. For this reason, the Shoppers using GLOCALZONE are to include the relevant taxes arising from the relevant country’s Custom Tax into the pricing. All GLOCALZONE’s Travelers are strongly reminded to declare their purchases and pay the relevant taxes applicable at the respective checkpoints upon arrival in their destination.
The App is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older and for those who are able to legally form binding agreement in accordance with the applicable law and are able to create a valid account as defined below. If you are under 18, you can only use the App with a parent or guardian. Access to and usage of the App by minors under the age of 18 is allowed only with the expressed permission of the account holder who are 18 years or older. By accessing or using the App, you hereby accept and declare that you are eligible to do so, that you have obtained all necessary permissions and that you will use the App for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Agreement. If you agree on these Terms on behalf of a company or legal entity, you declare and undertake that you have the authority to bind this company or other legal entity to this Agreement and terms.
“GLOCALZONE Content” means all Contents that GLOCALZONE makes available through the App including any Content licensed from a third party except a Member.
“Collective Content” means the Member Content and GLOCALZONE Content.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the App), audio, video, information, or other materials.
“Shopper” means a Member who sends a request of an overseas product(s) through the App, who gets in contact with a Member or Traveler and asks him to ship products in exchange for a charge as agreed upon. A Shopper shall willingly enter into contracts, assume the product ordering, finalize deals on his or her own discretion, and hold GLOCALZONE harmless from any liability for any errors, breach of trust and fraud occurred in the time between the time of deal beginning till its end made via the App.
“Traveler” means a Member who creates a Trip of his or her travel plans and consents that upon making a deal with a Shopper, he or she is willing to carry a product to transport to the respective Shopper or the designated collection center in exchange of a charge of any amount on a voluntary basis, as agreed in their mutual deal decisions through the App. A Traveler shall willingly enter into contracts, assume the product ordering and shipping, finalize deals on his or her own discretion, and hold GLOCALZONE harmless from infringements on tax and customs legislation such as not making tax declarations and bringing prohibited items and from any other legal obligations. The Traveler shall also hold GLOCALZONE harmless from any liability for any errors, breach of trust and fraud occurred in the time between the time of deal beginning till its end made via the App.
“Deal” means an agreement between a Shopper and a Traveler on the request for a product and on the respective traveler charge for such request.
“Trips” means a sharing of a travel plan by a Traveler.
“Member” means a person who completes GLOCALZONE’s account registration (signup or login) process, including, but not limited to Traveler and Shopper.
“Member Content” means all Content that a Member sends, uploads, publishes, submits, or transmits to be made available through the App.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes and other similar, indirect, or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes. GLOCALZONE requires every Traveler to understand, be aware of, and careful about tax rules of a country he or she travels to and from while carrying the products in order to provide shipping services to the Shopper contacted through the App. The Traveler is expected to charge the customs fees, tax fees, and other tax-related costs to the Shopper during the time of making a deal through the App and pay them as they come out.
4. Account Creation and Responsibility
In order to access and use the App and make use of the services provided within this scope, you are required to register to and become a Member of the account in a valid manner. You are required to create a password protected account (“Account”) to create a Member account.
In the account registration process and all other times, you are using the App, you are obliged to provide accurate, current, and complete information and to inform us in case of any changes to the information you have provided.
If you are using the App, you shall be responsible for maintaining the privacy of your account and password and restricting access to your computer and mobile devices, and to the extent permitted by the applicable laws, you hereby assume the sole responsibility for any activities performed under your account and password. GLOCALZONE shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out of unauthorized use of your account.
You may see, update, or delete your personal information on the Profile section in your GLOCALZONE Account. If you wish to update/change your GLOCALZONE Account, you are able to do so by signing in your account. If you wish to completely cancel/inactivate your GLOCALZONE Account, you should send a message to the GLOCALZONE application via help[at]glocalzone.com.
Please note that Shopper-Traveler communications and similar materials, any content you submit to the site or services, including but not limited to any assessment, feedback or product list information submitted by you, will continue to be publicly available on the site in connection with your user name even after your GLOCALZONE Account is cancelled, that we have no responsibility to delete or return it to you.
The users agree that GLOCALZONE shall have the right to immediately terminate their access to the App at any time, refuse to provide a service and cancel the accounts in case of any breach of applicable laws or the terms of this Agreement or for any reason.
If you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your GLOCALZONE account, or any known or suspected security breach such as disclosure or loss of your password or theft of your GLOCALZONE account information, you are required to notify GLOCALZONE promptly of such breach.
GLOCALZONE shall take immediate action to prevent the unauthorized use of your GLOCALZONE Account and deactivate it, and depending on the circumstances of the security breach, it may allow you to create a new account.
5. Use of the App, Confirmation and Acceptance of the Agreement
The App comprises of a mobile and web platform through which, with the mutual consent of the Shopper and the Traveler on the final fee agreed, Shopper can choose products from overseas countries, and the Traveler has agreed to buy and bring these selected products from overseas.
GLOCALZONE is not a transportation agency, retailer, or distributor of the above mentioned products. The Members agree and confirm that they are the sole users of GLOCALZONE but not employees, joint ventures, partners, or agents. GLOCALZONE has no control over the conduct of the Shoppers and Travelers. It has no right to control and does not control the Members or the relationship with them or the subject of such relationships. By becoming a member of the App, using the App, or accessing the App, YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM THEREBY THAT GLOCALZONE IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY RELATIONSHIP OR AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MEMBERS AND SUCH RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN ONLY THE MEMBERS. MOREOVER, YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM THAT GLOCALZONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OFFERING, SELLING, BUYING, BRINGING, PROVIDING OR CHARGING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE UNLESS GLOCALZONE EXPLICITLY AGREE ON TO DO SO IN WRITING.
We, GLOCALZONE, have no control on and we do not guarantee the availability, quality, security, conformity, price, or compliance with the laws of any product subject to the relationship between the Members.
FOR THIS REASON, YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM THAT IT IS ALWAYS UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY BUT NOT THE UNDER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF GLOCALZONE TO UNDERSTAND AND BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL AND ANY DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND LEGAL REGULATIONS THAT MAY BE APPLICABLE FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MEMBERS WITHIN THE CONTENT.
7. User’s Conduct
With this Agreement the user is only conferred to the right to log in or access to the App in accordance with this Agreement. No license or right is granted other than those explicitly stipulated in this Agreement. For this reason, you use and access the App only in a way GLOCALZONE offers and permitted by this Agreement. Regardless of whether you use the app with or without an account, or that you have access to the App, by providing access, doing research, or using the App in any way: you may not be able to perform any action on the App, including but not limited to those listed below.
User is not authorized in any way,
a. To copy the App in whole or in part;
b. To reverse decompile, reverse engineering or reverse combine the App in whole or in part;
c. To use or engage in an automatic system to access the App (including without reservation “robots” and “spiders”);
d. To distribute, disclose, market, lease out or transfer the App to third parties;
e. To transfer the App (by sales, resale, license, sub-license, download or otherwise) and/or assign the same;
f. To remove any Content or 3rd Party Content, any copyright or property notices or disclosures of suppliers in the App;
g. To change the App, to create or adapt its derivative works,
h. To bypass the features that prevent or restrict the use or copy of any security-related features of the Content of the App, to deactivate the same, or to otherwise intervene with and damage to the same,
i. To use the App for other purposes than permitted in this Agreement.
When you use or access the App with or without an account, you agree on that you will not;
● Use another person’s account whosoever, misrepresent yourself, your identity or qualification or operations;
● Use the App for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms; assume any activity not consistent with the business or purpose of GLOCALZONE or engage in any such activity,
● Copy, retain or otherwise access any information contained on the App for the purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
● Violate the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to their intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights;
● Interfere with or damage to the App including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancelbots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
● Use the App in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
● Use the App to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including but not limited to the photos, personal contact information or credit card, debit card, calling card or account numbers of others without their permission;
● As a GLOCALZONE Traveler and Shopper, “stalk” or harass any other user of our Website, App or Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about that user;
● Contact a Shopper or Traveler for any purpose other than asking a question related to the Shopper’s request to carry or Website use of Travelers or asking a question related to the Trips;
● Enter into a business deal independent of the app to avoid from paying obligation for any Service Fee related to the GLOCALZONE’s provision of Services after using the App in order to find a Shopper or Traveler;
● As a Traveler, submit any Listing with false or misleading price information or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to comply with;
● Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that (i) infringes, abuses or violates any law, a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, (ii) breaches any applicable law or regulation or encourages any conduct that will violate any applicable law or regulation, or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) encourages illegal or harmful activities or substances;
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from our Website, App or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods or otherwise, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders;
● Use, display, mirror or frame any individual element contained in the App, GLOCALZONE’s name, any GLOCALZONE’s trademark, logo and other proprietary information, or layout and design of any page or form found on a page without GLOCALZONE’s express written consent;
● Access non-public areas of the Website or App, GLOCALZONE’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of GLOCALZONE’s providers and tamper with, or use the same;
● Attempt to probe, scan, or test the security vulnerability of any GLOCALZONE system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
● Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website, Services, App or Collective Content; or cause any third party do any of these mentioned, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing;
● Attempt or encourage to indirectly undertake or perform any of the foregoing.
GLOCALZONE shall have the right to investigate, ban and remove any Content and to initiate an investigation in case of violation to any of the above, but not limited to them, to the fullest extent permitted the law. GLOCALZONE may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who breach these Terms. GLOCALZONE shall have no obligation to monitor the user’s access or use of the App or Collective Content or to review or edit any Member’s Content, but it reserves the right to do so for the purpose to operate the App, to ensure its compliance with the Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the orders or requirements of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
8. Prohibited Products
The Shopper, Traveler and Member expressly agree not to obtain any product prohibited by any local or international laws or legal regulations applicable to goods, transit transport or arrival, or not to request delivery of the same. It is the responsibility of both Shopper and Traveler to avoid requesting or bringing any product prohibited by the scope of authority for unloading, loading or transit transportation, and GLOCALZONE shall not be held responsible in respect thereof. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to the following:
● Alcohol and tobacco products
● Foreign currency
● Illegal drugs or medicine produced illegally (a prescription medicine)
● Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
● Endangered species of wild animal and their by-product
● Pornographic and obscene materials, publications, videotapes/discs, and software,
● Reproduction of copyrighted publications, videotapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records, or cassettes
● The carrying of parcels not purchased by the traveler
● Certain food and agricultural products
● All forms of chewing gum
● Bullet-proof clothing
● Toy guns, pistols, and revolvers
● Firearms, knives, batons, spears, swords, or other weapons
● Ammunition, explosives, or chemicals
● Contact lenses and optometry products
● Medical devices and instruments
● Counterfeit products
● Livestocks or insects
● Aerosols or inflammable materials
● Any product prohibited by law in the jurisdiction of the place of origin, destination, or of the transit shipping between the origin and destination
● Counterfeit goods
● Listings which promote other marketplace platforms
9. Import Restrictions and Fees
It is the sole responsibility of the Travelers to know any applicable customs taxes, tariffs and fees valid on the basis of products, to indicate and include the same in the Traveler’s offer, to inform the purchases and to pay the relevant taxes applicable at the relevant checkpoint when they get the point of arrival. The Shoppers using GLOCALZONE are to include the relevant taxes arising from the relevant country’s Custom Tax into the pricing. Although not specified in detail, GLOCALZONE may provide links to specific official sites and third party sites where members can find more information about travel destinations, rules and regulations applicable to their travels, some example links have been shared, but not limited to those listed below;
● CLICK for Turkey’s customs regulations.
● CLICKfor the customs regulations of the United States.
● CLICK for India’s customs regulations.
● CLICK for Brazil’s customs regulations.
● CLICK for European Union customs regulations.
10. Property, Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademark
10.1. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other registered names of GLOCALZONE used in the App or herein are trademarks or registered trademarks or trade dresses of GLOCALZONE. All other trademarks, service marks or logos used in the App and included in the GLOCALZONE’s service or made accessible through it, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners and content providers.
10.2. Content and Trademarks: (i) Content in the App (referred to collectively as “Materials”), including but not limited to text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features and services and (ii) User’s (Shopper, Traveler, Member) Details (“Content” together with the Materials) and (iii) trademarks, service marks and logos (Trademarks) specified herein, are owned by GLOCALZONE and/or its content providers, and protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and agreements.
All other materials produced by the Website, App or Services, which are made available on the software, data or Website shall be licensed by GLOCALZONE on a limited and non-exclusive basis. The user may not take any action to jeopardize, limit or intervene with such property rights. It shall not be deemed that this Agreement contains a license other than the limited license expressly granted above. GLOCALZONE reserves it’s all rights not expressly granted in the Agreement.
The logo design of GLOCALZONE is a trademark pending for registration in various countries. The use of the Website does not in any way grant you a license to use, reproduce or distribute any of these trademarks. Additionally;
1. All copyrights, website copies and images belong to GLOCALZONE;
2. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ which includes GLOCALZONE name or trademarks without the prior written consent of GLOCALZONE;
3. While using the Website, you may print or electronically retain any or all of the web pages or screen solely for your own personal use;
4. You may not scrape, frame, or display information from the Website for use in another website or service without the prior written consent of GLOCALZONE;
5. You may provide hyperlink to the Website in a limited manner;
GLOCALZONE respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects others to do so. GLOCALZONE may post or issue images and/or contents from Shoppers and/or Travelers on the Website. GLOCALZONE endeavors to regulate and remove the content, information or materials that breaches third-party copyright, trademark, or other legal protections.
11. Third-Party Resources and Contents
11.1. The App may allow you to display, access, connect or use the content (“Third- Party Content”) provided from Third-Party Resources (defined below) which are not controlled by GLOCALZONE. The App also allows you to get in touch or engage in interaction with the Third-Party Resources. The Third-Party Resources shall have the following meaning: (i) third-party web applications and services and (ii) our partners, content providers, suppliers, and customers
11.3. Under no circumstances shall GLOCALZONE guarantee the accuracy, appropriateness, practicality, security, or Intellectual Property Rights or relating matters to this, of any Third-party Resources and nor shall it assume any responsibility in respect thereof.
11.4. GLOCALZONE shall not be held responsible in any way for any advertising, promotion, campaign, product, service, and other materials, that are available in the Third-Party Content or transmitted by a Third-Party Resource.
11.5. The Users knows that the Third Party Resource’s channels that can be accessed through the use of the App have their own terms and conditions, that they may charge for the services to be offered and that the Users agree that under no circumstances shall they make any request from GLOCALZONE in respect thereof. It’s the responsibility of the users to evaluate and comply with such terms and conditions.
11.6. GLOCALZONE shall have no responsibility or obligation for the channels of Third-Party Resource to which the users log in through the App. If the said channels cause a problem for or damage to the users, then the users are obliged to submit their request to indemnify their damages and/or to solve their problems directly to the Third-Party Resource, under no circumstances shall they be entitled to make a request from GLOCALZONE.
12. Warranty Terms, Liability and Disclaimers
IF YOU OPT TO USE THE WEBSITE, APP AND SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM THAT GLOCALZONE DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR ANY MEMBER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRAVELER AND SHOPPER, BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH BACKGROUND CHECKS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE WEBSITE, APP, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ARE OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF “AS IS”, “AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE” AND “AS OFFERED” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GLOCALZONE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, POSSESSION OR NON-COMMISSION, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF CLARIFYING THE POINTS UNAGREED OR SHOULD BE INTERPRETED BY APPLYING PREVIOUS SIMILAR TERMS AGREED BY THE PARTIES IN THE AGREEMENT, OR USE OF TRADE. GLOCALZONE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE TO THE QUALITY OF ANY LIST, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY, PRICE, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, APP AND SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER PROVIDED ORALLY OR IN WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM GLOCALZONE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, APP, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, MAY CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY TRAVELER AND SHOPPER. YOU AGREE THAT GLOCALZONE DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES. GLOCALZONE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES IN ALL AND ANY COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APP OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TRAVELER AND SHOPPER, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH MEETINGS ARE ORGANIZED BY GLOCALZONE, GLOCALZONE’S DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES; THAT GLOCALZONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES AND DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL NATURE, PUNISHMENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE BY YOU OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM THAT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR INCOMPLETENESS IN ANY CONTENT, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING AS RESULT OF USE OF THE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCT THAT POSTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND CLAIMS HAVE BEEN ADVISED. GLOCALZONE SHALL ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH FAIR BUSINESS TO PROTECT THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE, HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND GLOCALZONE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AS TO THE INFORMATION IN ANY WAY AND IT PLACES THE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOU.
GLOCALZONE GIVES NO GUARANTEE THAT THE APP, SERVICES, AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR WILL BE READY TO USE ON UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, SECURITY BREACHES OR VIRUS ATTACKS. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM. THE SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE APP MAY GO WRONG DUE TO TECHNICAL IMPOSSIBILITIES OR FORCE MAJEURE OR MAY BE SUSPENDED BY THE GLOCALZONE’S UNILATERAL DECISION. THE APP MAY BE OUT OF SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADE OR OTHER REASONS. GLOCALZONE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTION, TRAFFIC CONGESTION, EXCESS LOAD ON THE SERVERS OR THEIR IMPACTS ON ANY THIRD PARTY. GLOCALZONE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OF ANY THIRD PARTY FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE APP. GLOCALZONE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ADDITIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE APP, TO ADD, MODIFY, CANCEL, REMOVE FROM THE CONTENT OR DELETE THEM AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND BY ITS UNILATERAL DECISION.
13. Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary and to the largest extent permitted by the law:
13.1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GLOCALZONE BE LIABLE, EVEN IF IT WAS INFORMED THEREOF, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFIT, OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THE CURRENT CONDITIONS OR DUE TO USERS’ ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP, RESULTING OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
13.2. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS ARISING OUT OF CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION, OMISSION OR STRICT LIABILITY.
13.3. ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN NOTICE MADE BY GLOCALZONE IN THIS RESPECT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED IN A MANNER THAT ELIMINATES USERS’ LIABILITY.
13.4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GLOCALZONE ARISING UNDER THE CURRENT CONDITIONS OR DUE TO USERS’ USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES PAID TO GLOCALZONE FOR THE USE OF THE APP WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE SHOPPER’S REQUEST, IF ANY OR IF NO CHARGE HAS BEEN MADE, THEN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
13.5. THE USERS AGREE, DECLARE AND UNDERTAKE THAT GLOCALZONE SHALL NOT BE OBLIGED TO PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR THE APP.
13.6. THE USER AGREE TO ASSUME ALL AND ANY RISK ARISING OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH GLOCALZONE OR OTHER MEMBERS.
13.7. THE USERS AGREE TO HOLD GLOCALZONE HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING OUT OF THE FOLLOWING: (İ) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP; (İİ) USER REPRESENTATIONS; (İİİ) YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY USER OF THE APP; OR (İV) YOUR BREACH TO THIS TERMS.
14. Privacy - Data Collection
14.2. GLOCALZONE uses “cookies” (such as web beacons or tracking URLs) in conjunction with similar automated techniques to obtain and collect information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred from your device (e.g. your phone or computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Website to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as rejecting all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. Please note that some sections of the Website may not work as intended or at all without cookies.
● To enable, facilitate and improve the functioning of the Website across different webpages and browser sessions;
● To identify you when log in to use our Services,
● To simplify your access to and use of the Website to make the experience more seamless;
● To monitor, follow up and analyze the performance, activities, and effectiveness of the Website and thereby to improve and optimize the experience;
● To show you the content (which may contain certain product advertisements or promotions) that is more relevant to you and your needs and to offer you with the features, products and services that may attract your interest, including information and promotions as to our Services,
● In addition, we do use it to research and system control and to measure and understand the performance of our services by finding out how shoppers use our services.
GLOCALZONE continuously strives to achieve and update administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration. However, no transmission method through the Internet, and no electronic information retention method may be 100% secure and guaranteed. In this respect, GLOCALZONE may not guarantee the absolute security of your transmission and your personal information that it stores.
15. Suspension, Termination, Account Cancellation
If GLOCALZONE exercises its discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you:
(i) Your GLOCALZONE Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be deactivated, and you will not be able to access to the Website or Service or receive assistance from GLOCALZONE or Traveler;
(ii) Any pending or accepted Orders by Traveler will be immediately ended,
(iii) We may inform the Traveler that a potential Order has been cancelled,
(iv) We may get in contact with the Shopper to inform you about potential alternate Traveler that may be available and (v) you will not be entitled to any compensation for Orders that were cancelled as a result of a suspension, deactivation or termination of your GLOCALZONE account.
We, GLOCALZONE, are continually altering and improving the App or our services. The users agree that Glocalzone has the right to amend, cancel the terms and conditions and/or add new terms in this Agreement or any other document included herein by reference at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, and that it reserves the right to modify any part or all of the App, or add or remove features or functions thereto, and that if the App continues to be used after any modification is made, this shall mean that such modifications will be accepted.
All information and promises offered by GLOCALZONE as to the App, contained in this Agreement shall be valid until the amendments to the App’s information are made and published, after today, it is warned by GLOCALZONE that it is not bound by the information and promises provided in this Agreement.
If you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement and these terms including amended or modified ones, we are sorry for your opt-out but all you have to do is to cease using or accessing the App.
Certain areas of the Website and App (and your access or use the certain aspects of the Services or to the Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions published or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions published for a certain area of the Website, App, Services, or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions shall prevail regarding your access to or use of the Website, App, Services, or Collective Content.
17. Communication Consent
You agree that we are able to send a text message (SMS) or electronic mail (E-MAIL) as a part of your use the App by creating an Account an becoming a Member. Such uses comprise, without limitation, furnishing you with the information you ask from GLOCALZONE or its Members, verifying user information, informing you about the features, functionality, improvements or modifications of the App, or other aspects of your Account, and also WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF APPLICATIONS THAT GLOCALZONE CAN CARRY INTO EFFECT; YOU AGREE AND DECLARE THAT YOU CONSENT SENDING YOU AN ELECTRONIC MESSAGE THROUGH ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TOOL DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY BY VENDORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, AS TO GENERAL AND SPECIAL CAMPAIGNS, ADVANTAGES, PRODUCT, SERVICE PROMOTIONS, ADVERTISEMENT, MARKET RESEARCH SURVEYS AND NOTIFICATIONS ON THE OTHER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION APPLICATIONS.
You, by contacting us at any time, may opt out of receiving marketing communications and/or marketing newsletters through the following methods;
● Please email us via help[at]glocalzone.com indicating your full name, address, zip code and email address you actually use.
● You can opt-out of our email database by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of all marketing e-mail communications coming from us.
● You can also update your communication preferences (SMS, e-mail notification) in the “Settings” section of the GLOCALZONE app.
However, your email address is still required, and the application must still be active from the beginning to the end of your use for order notifications, order updates, and messages from your Travelers assigned for forwarded Orders. You agree that opting out of not receiving message and e-mail communications from GLOCALZONE may affect your use of the App and your ability to fully use thereof.
18. Applicable Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction
19. Contact for GLOCALZONE
If you have any questions, opinions or concerns as to such terms or GLOCALZONE’s App, please contact us by sending an email to our Support team via help[at]glocalzone.com.